This is where I’ll post all my top tips about travelling. Check back here regularly for updates!
1) Don’t blow your budget on attractions that are just designed to take tourist money! (e.g – Empire State Building, London Eye, Shard)
2) Pickpockets and thieves are a rife problem in almost every European city! Please be aware of their presence and don’t be fooled by scams. If you’re in a tourist site, be wary. (Don’t let this discourage your visit!)
3) There are many tricks to reducing your air-fare. (https://delayed-departure.org/2016/12/31/airfares/) One way around this is not by using a dodgy website to book tickets, those really are too good to be true. Often airlines provide the best air-fares.
4) Do lots of research prior to visiting a new destination, it’s information which could prove to be extremely valuable during your trip.
5) For discounted lounge access at No1 Lounges in some Major UK Airports, follow this scheme: http://www.avios.com/gb/en_gb/collect/no1-lounges
6) Don’t always book through price comparison sites, check with the company direct, they often provide better rates, or added extras for free! It’s very rare those sites are cheaper.
7) Feel free to ask me any questions about anything travel related in the contact form! I’m always happy to help